- 1 Anaheim, California had been settled in the late nineteenth century by two different immigrant groups. Who were they and what did they hope to accomplish?
- 2 While the cities in the East expanded through immigration and became more diverse, what happened at the same time to Los Angeles and why?
- 3 What made the migration of people to Los Angeles different that to any other city?
- 4 What were the two inspiring innovations as a result of the ‘car culture’?
- 5 What was Carl Karcher’s philosophy?
1 page long, please answer the questions by numbers. DUE 12 october. 10 AM PACIFIC TIME