- What is the problem or question(s) this research concerns?
- What method(s) are used to gather the data?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the method(s)? (Go back to your
research method notes to answer this question)
- Who were the authors’ participants?
- What is the sample size?
- What sociological concepts are being discussed throughout the article? Define these
concepts and apply them to the article.
- What are the main findings/conclusions of the article?
- Why is this study important to the field of sociology?
- What did you learn from it?
- What did you think about the organization, structure, and quality of writing offered i