primary Task Response: Exploring a career field begins with knowing about your unique career work personality. Gaining a vocabulary that describes your knowledge areas, your skills, and your abilities allows you to craft an introduction about yourself.
For this Discussion Board assignment, you will identify your work personality code and reflect on how it fits with your career choice. Complete the personality inventory by following this link to complete the Holland Code Inventory online.
Follow the directions within the personality inventory to determine your personality code.
- Answer the following questions on the Discussion Board:
- What is your personality code?
- Do you agree with the results? Provide a specific example that supports your answer.
- What is your chosen profession? Do these results match the characteristics of the profession you have chosen?
- List a set of 9 key words that describe your work personality.