Economic growth rates vary greatly from country to country. Look at the experiences of the United States, Japan, Ethiopia, and China over the last twenty years.
- Find the average growth rate for each country over that period.
- What are some of the differences between those countries that have led to their different growth rates?
- Identify at least two important and distinct government policies for each country that has helped lead to their unique experience.
- Must not repeat past answers. Plagiarism check must not be higher then 10%
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be two or three pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Times New Roman 12 point font. Double Space. No added space between paragraphs.
- American Grammer College Level. If you can’t write in basic American Grammer, do not handshake as refund will be request if more then a handful of readability errors.
- Each paper should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- 3 APA style references concerning growth rates and two important government policies.