The next step of the project is to create the database and table structures in Microsoft Access.
Using Microsoft Access create the tables and relationships defined in your data model (DATA MODEL ATTACHED). Your Microsoft Access Database at this point should include the following:
- The Tables as defined in your Entity Relationship Diagram
- The Relationships between the tables
- 3 Defined Queries. One of the queried needs to be created to show the data from the Many-to-Many relationship originally identified from the initial requirements
- 2 Reports (one for the M:M Relationship Query)
- Take a screenshot of the ERD, the Queries, and Reports