Review the health policies of each of the following countries. Then, choose a country from the following list to compare and contrast with the current U.S. healthcare system:
Once you have thoroughly analyzed the health policy information for your chosen country, answer the following questions:
- What is the main focus of the policy standard in this (chosen) country?
- What are the similarities to the U.S. healthcare system?
- How does the U.S. healthcare system differ in terms of policy?
- Where do you foresee the U.S. healthcare system in the future (long-/short- term)? ( Review from one of the the following perspectives: the provider, the patient, or other stakeholders)
- Summarize the meaning of universality in U.S. health policy versus your chosen country. (Include your research on the future of the U.S. healthcare system)
- Must be 4 to 6 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four (4) scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.