UMUC has strict policies regarding turning in work that is not 100% your own creation. I will enforce these policies.
Answers should be in plain, non-bolded text below the question.
Short Answer (1 – 2 Words) – 15 Points
- What is a graphic that appears to be animated?
- Changes to society and cultures through technology are referred to as….
- What is the ability to protect IP referred to as?
- What are charts / graphics generally referred to as?
- Online business is generally referred to as…
Brief Answer (1 – 2 Sentences) – 35 Points
- What is Digital Media? Provide a real-world example.
- What is participatory media? Provide a real-world example.
- What value does an infographic provide?
- Is peer to peer sharing of material illegal?
- Name three societal impacts resulting from increase of digital media.
- What is the difference between usability and accessibility?
Essay (5– 10 Sentences-Note: Sentence guideline does NOT include any quoted material)– 50 Points. All quoted material must be cited using APA format failure to do so will result in a reduction in points. Grammar and spelling errors will also mandate a reduction in points throughout the final exam.
- What is Web Technology? Define and provide two examples of web technology and where is has been implemented.
- How has digitization changed the manner in which society consumes information?
- How has perception of information by the public changed as a result of digital media?
- How have brick and mortar businesses been affected by online business?
- How do you effectively evaluate web / online resources?