Your presentation should include the following information:
- Evaluate the organization’s facilities with regard to capacity and location. Determine whether the organization has enough capacity and whether or not the facilities are strategically located.
- Conduct an inventory analysis of the firm.
- Evaluate the firm’s ERP system.
- Evaluate the firm’s inventory management systems.
- Identify the firm’s inventory costs.
- Determine the firm’s optimum order quantities.
- Identify the firm’s seasonality adjustments and reorder points.
- Describe the systems used to monitor the performance of the suppliers.
- Identify the key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Describe the firm’s risk management strategies.
- Identify the firm’s conflict management strategies.
- Recommend strategies, tools, etc. the organization can use to improve or expand upon the supply chain in the future.
- Identify any potential ethical issues that could have a negative impact on the organization and make recommendations to address them.
In addition to the slides in the presentation, include a detailed outline in the speaker notes section explaining the content on each slide. Use at least three (3) scholarly sources to support the information in your presentation. Be sure to cite the sources for your information.
Make sure your presentation adheres to the following Presentation Guidelines:
- Create a presentation that is professional and visually appealing.
- Include a combination of text and graphics.
- Do not write out your entire presentation on the slides. Use bullet points of keywords and short phrases instead of long sentences and paragraphs.
- Create your presentation (slides and Speaker Notes) using language that can be easily understood by the intended audience.
- Use APA formatting for your slides and Speaker Notes (outline).