Based on your research, create a project on your innovation topic in the format of your choice. Your project should address the following:
- Provide a brief overview of the innovation. What is the goal of using it with students?
- How does this innovation incorporate current information about how we learn? Or, how does it contradict what we know about how we learn?
- Would you recommend this innovation for adoption in classrooms and schools? Why or why not?
Examples of formats you may use for your project include:
- A research brief on the topic for convincing colleagues, principals, and others of the research behind your idea
- A presentation for parents or colleagues using a platform such as PowerPoint or Prezi
- A brochure for students on how this new approach will benefit them as learners