- Select a current issue in criminal justice and begin to research previous studies and literature that are available using the library, Internet, and other available resources. Choose an issue that relates to one of the following criminal justice topics:
- Juvenile justice
- Then, write the draft of the introduction to the topic and related issues (variables) that impact this issue.
- Follow the introduction with a summary statement of the purpose for your research.
- Then, develop a literature review (annotated bibliography) with a minimum of 10 references that will begin the research for your research project.
- How do you intend to gather the data for your study? Explain.
- What are 3–4 types of statistical methods can be used