Skip to content
- Revise the previous proposal based upon the comments from your instructor.
- Explain the importance of MIS in relation to data-driven decisions.
- Describe the techniques and tools that can be utilized to manage the data. Include at least 2 effective techniques and 3 effective tools.
- Explain how the techniques and tools can be utilized to present data to management and other organizational decision makers. Be sure to include at least 3 innovative examples that follow current best practices for managing data.
- Explain to management how the data can add value to the business in day-to-day operations as well as long-term strategic planning. Use examples to further demonstrate how value is added to an existing organization.