Each DQ need to be between 50 to 150 words.
Concepts and Trends in Supply Chain Management
- Explain the relationship between supply chain management (SCM) and logistics. Identify the differences and similarities. Is one a part of the other? How does one support the other?
- Identify the primary flows in a supply chain. Explain why there is flow in both directions and provide examples of each.
- Identify at least three trends that impact SCM.
Strategies in Supply Chain Management
- Explain the differences between vertical integration and outsourcing. Identify the strategic advantages of each and explain how each position can be used to help supply chain strategy.
- Identify ways an organization can move from a “commodity” position to one of a cost and/or value advantage. Is a commodity position always bad and how can organizations differentiate themselves in this position?