- Research the role of HR management in any organization. Next, what does human capital mean and why is important?
- What can HR do to help employees feel as if they do matter?
- As an HR manager, how would you humanize the workforce?
Your paper will be evaluated on the following points:
- Precision: Does the paper address the question(s) or task(s)?
- Clarity: Is the writing clear and are the concepts articulated properly? Are responses made through paraphrasing and synthesis of concepts? (Or is there excessive use of quotations?) Are headings included in all papers longer than 2 pages?
- Breadth: Is the full breadth of the subject addressed?
- Depth: Does the paper address the topic in sufficient depth?
- Grammar, spelling, and vocabulary: Is the paper well-written? Are the grammar, spelling, and vocabulary suitable to graduate-level work?
- Referencing (citations and references): Does the paper use citations and quotation marks when appropriate?