Mitigating biases, stereotypes, and heuristics is a topic of much research including the creation of methods to measure the extent of these behaviors. In this assignment, you will evaluate the methods used to measure biases, stereotypes, and heuristics.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a paper of 1,000-1,250 words in which you evaluate the methods used to measure biases, stereotypes, and heuristics. Include the following in your paper:
- An evaluative summary of the properties of psycho metrically sound measures
- An evaluation of the methods used to measure biases, stereotypes, and heuristics. Do these methods conform to psycho metrically sound measurement principles? Why or why not?