Your outline must be one to two pages in length. Clearly identify the topic selected, and include major headings for the areas to be considered. The major areas include:
- A well-written introduction and conclusion with a succinct thesis statement.
- Summarize your sources and analyze the findings from your research.
- Discuss the key issues and controversies surrounding your selected topic.
- Identify a variety of perspectives on the selected topic, so that the discussion is balanced and not one-sided.
- Distinguish how cognitive and behavioral implications might play a role in your selected topic. What learning principles could factor in with the topic? What theories of motivation and personality could influence your insights into the topic?
- Analyze any additional research that could be done in the future and provide solutions that could be implemented in the present regarding your selected topic.