Assignment needs to be 3 1/2 pages in length when opened in Microsoft Word (do not base it off word count) and do not include any headers. The work will be checked using turnitin. Once the down payment is made, please copy and paste the work so that I can remove it from the site. Thank you
Victimization theories argue that victims are sometimes responsible for their own victimization. There are primary theories (VICTIM PRECIPITATION THEORY, LIFESTYLE THEORIES, DEVIANT PLACE THEORY, ROUTINE ACTIVITIES THEORY) of victimization that attempt to explain the aforementioned. The theories focus on victimization as it relates to conventional crimes. In your paper,
- Explain how people can protect themselves from being victimized.
- Discuss when and where the rates of victimization are the highest.
- Critique the major components of the various biological schools of crime causation.
Your paper must
- Be 3 1/2 pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Use at least five scholarly sources in addition to the course text and the article being evaluated.