1) Research a specific topic in history of design;
2) Demonstrate a thorough familiarity with the work of a chosen person from history of design and the historic context in which he practiced;
3)Identify the significance of a designer’s work to the evolution of design practice;
4) Identify the historic, cultural, social or political significance of his work;
5) Construct written arguments and defend these using proper academic conventions.
– Conduct research and formulate a focused, concise thesis statement;
– Discuss the context in which this designer practiced;
– Analyze the person’s work; formal characteristics, medium of output, content, communication strategies etc.
– Discuss at least three different pieces of work by this person;
– Use a minimum of four credible sources in the paper; only ebooks, books or journals.