Write a two-page case analysis of the following article (which can be found in the Ashford Online ProQuest database):
- Souza, M. & McCarty, B. (2007). From bottom to top: How one provider retooled its collections [Electronic version]. Healthcare Financial Management, 61(9), 67-73.
Include the following:
- Complete a summary of the case study that identifies the key problems and issues, provides background information, relevant facts, the solution employed, and the results achieved.
- Identify and explain the accounting practices California Sutter Health used in defining and solving its collection problems.
- Develop an alternative solution based on your own research using three to five academic sources from journals, professional organizations, and websites.
- State your informed opinion of the approach used by California Sutter Health, and provide