Now that you have analyzed the textbook structure from in class activities, practice this strategy using the. Analyze the following pages from your class textbook, Supplemental Readings D – Chapter 6: Crime and Justice in the Twentieth-First Century pp. 23-25. Highlight and label the textbook structures. Take a picture and upload the pages:
When you finish, save it under a different name and upload the completed document (find the submit assignment area to the right and follow the prompts), then write a reflection in the comment section. Use your best writing skills and provide thoughtful, detailed answers. Address the following items:
- Strategy: Describe this strategy (specifically, what things did you look at) in detail. This should be at least 3-5 sentences.
- Outcome: Describe the outcome: write a paragraph in which you thoughtfully respond the the following questions:
- How well did the strategy work in your class?
- Did you have to adjust the strategy? How? Why?
- What did you get out of this activity?