Using the Argosy University online library resources and the Internet, research business analytic s implementation plans, especially methods of developing a rationale in support of implementation. Select at least 6 scholarly sources for use in this assignment.
Amend your existing proposal addressing the importance of Management Information Systems and managing the data for the organization.
Objectives of proposals:
- Revise the previous proposal based upon the comments from your instructor.
- Explain the importance of MIS in relation to data-driven decisions.
- Describe the techniques and tools that can be utilized to manage the data. Include at least 2 effective techniques and 3 effective tools.
- Explain how the techniques and tools can be utilized to present data to management and other organizational decision makers. Be sure to include at least 3 innovative examples that follow current best practices for managing data.
- Explain to management how the data can add value to the business in day-to-day operations as well as long-term strategic planning. Use examples to further demonstrate how value is added to an existing organization.
Write the paper from the perspective that it will be presented to the firm’s management team as you are trying to persuade them to utilize business analytic s for data-driven decision making.
The paper should contain:
- Cover Page (update date)
- Table of Contents (auto-generated by Microsoft Word and updated)
- Implementation Plan (5–6 pages of content revised as per instructor feedback)
- Management Information Systems Section: (5–6 pages of new content)
- Importance of MIS
- Techniques and Tools Utilized Along with examples
- Added Value to Organization