Description of LASA
In this assignment, you will create a business analytic s implementation plan. The plan will consist of explaining business analytic s to management, addressing the advantages and disadvantages of business analytic s, the challenges of utilizing business analytic s, along with a backup plan in case management does not accept the first option.
You have been hired as a business analyst for a well-known design firm. Currently, they utilize technology for their day-to-day operations but not to analyze data to help with making business decisions. Your task is to convince management that the usage of business analytic s would be a great benefit to the business and it would help the business to make well-informed decisions and thus action plans that would align with the business’s strategic planning.
The firm currently has technology in place but does not have any connected systems. The databases are all independent of each other but they do utilize a client/server environment. The firm currently has one location and it is looking to add a second location in another part of the state, but is unsure as to whether it would be beneficial to the firm.
Using the Argosy University online library resources and the Internet, research business analytic s implementation plans. Select at least 4 scholarly sources for use in this assignment.
Write a proposal in which you explain the importance of using business analytic s.
Objectives of proposals:
- Describe the business and provide a summary of the business analytic s they could apply to their business in multiple scenarios.
- Describe the benefits and disadvantages of business analytic s, as well as how the organization can be proactive in addressing any disadvantages. Include at least 3 benefits and disadvantages.
- Address any challenges the organization may face using business analytic s, as well as how the organization can be proactive in addressing the challenges. Be sure to address at least 3 challenges.
- Propose three business analytic techniques. Compare them and discuss at least two benefits and disadvantages of each.
- Create an implementation plan to integrate business analytic s into your organization.
- Create a backup proposal in case management does not approve your initial proposal. The backup proposal should have at least 3 changes different from the original plan.