Think about a decision you recently made in the workplace. Describe the situation and the decision made and consider the following:
- Do you feel you used a rational decision-making model?
- If you did not follow the rational decision-making model exactly, did you follow even one of the steps – or some half way?
- Describe if you could have been using what we call bounded rationality and how?
- Finally, what about the third approach to decision-making – intuition? How did you use intuition in your decision-making process? Explain. (Remember that we often combine our “gut feelings” with some rational dimension.)
- Should be 2-3 pages. Be sure to use proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar and cite your sources per APA.