Using the survey that you developed in Unit III, choose 10 people in your organization to respond to the survey. If you do not have personnel in your organization to respond or you do not get a favorable response, then you may create fictitious people to conduct the survey. Before disseminating the surveys, please per-code the data (refer to Chapter 19, pp. 470- 471 or follow the example provided in the lecture).
Perform the following:
- Create a data file using an Excel worksheet.
- Compute descriptive statistics for the variable(s), and explain the measures of central tendency and measures ofdispersion that are most appropriate for your study. Refer to the procedure for computing description statistics in
Chapter 17, p. 410 of your textbook.
- Create a pie chart with percentages. Click here to view a tutorial from the Success Center on descriptive statisticsdata and creating a histogram chart, pie chart, and other simple graphs.
- Compute a frequency table and histogram for each variable. Examples are shown in Chapter 17.
- Decide which measures of central tendency, spread, and graphical display would be most appropriate for thestudy.