Change efforts often fail because change agents operate with a limited perspective. They use only one or two lenses to conceive projects and then misread or entirely miss unanticipated consequences of their actions. By using an innovative approach where you reframe organizational change as a four-dimensional process, success is more likely to happen during a change.
Using the University online library resources, locate at least three different scholarly sources on change management. Discuss the barriers to change and the essential change strategies for each one of the four frames.
Complete the following:
- Analyze the use of the four-frame approach for the implementation of change in the workplace.
- Examine and explain possible barriers to be faced in a change process to be implemented in your workplace or an organization that you know well.
- Include perspectives about change management strategies using each one of the four frames discussed in this module.
- Support your points of view with clear change examples documented in the current literature.
- Be sure to cite your sources