Skip to content
- Evaluate the significance of the product life cycle in life cycle pricing for companies that promote CSR.
- Analyze the connections among source, production, consumption, and disposal.
- What are the implications for a firm’s reputation when there is a dichotomy between the final consumer product and the inputs of its production? Using two examples of companies that have not paid attention to the product life cycle of their brands, create a plan for they could have done differently to be socially responsible.
- Analyze the six product certification logos from the text. Why do or do you not believe that consumers trust a brand carrying the specific certifications? Defend your position with research.
- As a manager in a global company, create a five-step plan that you would take to ensure that your organization is engaging in ethical and sustainable practices.