Download the Terms to Know document that is in Doc Sharing.
Pick 12 terms from the sheet and do the following:
- Define the term (1 point per definition, up to 12 points). For any copied information, please use quotation marks and citation.
- Provide the page number where you found the information (.25 points each—up to 3 points).
- Explain why that term is important to HRM (1.5 points each—up to 18 points).
- Give an example of how you would use that term at work or in practice (2 points each—up to 24 points).
- What was the most interesting fact or concept you learned this term that you didn’t know coming into the course? Why did you find it interesting? (1–2 paragraphs) (8 points)