Skip to content
- What problems are often experienced by individuals and their families as a result of this illness (e.g. anxiety, depression, stigma, stress, non-adherence)?
- How can psychological theory be applied to describe the source of the problem and to treat the issue for the individual?
- You may choose the psychological theory/theories you wish to apply (e.g. stress theories, adherence theories, health promotion theories, and social norms theories, as long as they are discussed in the literature).
- What issues are discussed in the literature regarding this health issue? What research is currently being examined on the topic?
- How can health psychology/health psychologists aid individuals, families, and/or communities in coping with the illness?