Build on the work you conducted in Preparing to Conduct Business Research: Parts 1-2
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that addresses the following questions:
Develop the overall data analysis approach and quantitative and qualitative result reporting:
- How will you have access to the population to be sampled or interviewed?
- What are the instruments you will use to collect data or qualitative information?
- What is the appropriate sampling method?
- What sampling frame will be used?
- What is the appropriate sampling size?
- How will the sample size be determined?
- Which qualitative methods will be used and why?
- Which statistical tests will be used and why?
- How will the results and insights be displayed?
- What conclusions should be made if the hypothesis is found to be correct or if it is incorrect?
Discuss the timing and resources required to conduct this research effort and how you will use the insights developed from the study to influence an improvement in the business process or attempt further research.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines