In an essay of 1,250-1,500 words, discuss and present the following:
1. Define narrative literature.
2. Investigate the possible uses of narrative literature as it applies to middle-school language arts and/or content-area classrooms.
3. What are the advantages of using narrative text?
4. What are the disadvantages of using only narrative text?
5. Propose five possible uses for narrative literature in a middle-school language arts and/or content-area classroom.
6. Construct a graphic organizer for use with narrative text within your practicum activities.