Edutopia hosts action plans and resources which have been implemented in schools across the nation to change instruction and improve teaching and learning. Review these resources at the webpage “Edutopia: Schools that Work” (http://www.edutopia.org/schools-that-work). Next, select three or more resources from this website that you could reuse or remix to implement in your own action plan. Create your paper to meet the Content and Written Communication expectations below. Be sure to cite each article you summarize accurately in the text of your writing and include a full APA citation on the reference page.
- Resource Summary (3 points): Summarize at least three resources from Edutopia noting how they can be reused or remixed to implement in your proposed action plan.
- Modifications Summary (1 point): Describe modifications that may be necessary prior to the implementation of your proposed action plan.
Written Communication Expectations
- Page Requirement (.25 points): Two to three pages, not including title and reference pages.
- APA Formatting (.25 points): Use APA formatting consistently throughout.
- Syntax and Mechanics (.5 points): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of sy