Refer to this company’s financial statements for its most recent fiscal year.
- What is its fiscal year-end date (month, day, year)? Why is it not December 31?
- How much cash did the company have at the end of its most recent fiscal year?
- What were the company’s total assets at the end of its fiscal year?
- Write the company’s accounting equation at the end of its fiscal year by filling in the dollar amounts (assets = liabilities + owner’s equity).
- Identify the total revenue for the fiscal year. How much did the total revenue increase or decrease from the prior fiscal year?
- How much net income or net loss did the company experience last fiscal year? Was its most recent fiscal year a good year or a bad year compared to the prior year? State your reasons.
- Identify 3 accounting policies listed in the notes to the company’s financial statements