When an author writes a dramatic piece, he or she does so with the expectation that it will result in a performance. Complete the following for this assignment:
- Access The Stronger, a one-act play by August Strindberg, through http://www.gutenberg.org You can read the play, or you can listen to it on https://archive.org/details/oneactplays004_1207_librivox Note: The audio version is number 9 in the list at the top.
- Write a paper of 1–2 pages, and discuss the following:
- Identify the two characters in this play, and give a brief description of each.
- Identify the protagonist. Support your answer.
- Identify the antagonist(s). Support your answer.
- Where is the setting for this work?
- What can you tell about the characters based on how they r