In a well-written paper, relate your (fictional) professional or personal experience in the business world to the readings for the week.
- Identify and clearly define the relevant law, either defining a legal doctrine, provisions of a law, or elements of a specific cause of action.
- Apply facts from your situation to the applicable law, doctrine or cause of action studied.
- Does the result in this suggest a need for tort reform? Why or why not? In answering this question, make an argument for or against tort reform.
- Clearly summarize lessons learned from the week as they apply to your fact pattern and make links to the readings and/or module.
- Include new thoughts or ideas based on the module information. This is your reflection/insight that logically would flow from each information point presented.
- Make sure your experience actually relates to the material for the week.