1) Choose a research study article of interest to you.
2) Refer to the study you choose and complete “Assessing a Research Study.”
3) Identify an article that directly references your chosen study and compare it to your findings. Does this article refute or confirm the study’s findings?
4) Write a paper (750-1,000 words) that analyzes and summarizes your findings.
5) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
6) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.