Select either an international service organization or a multinational corporation and conduct a preliminary assessment of their website.
In your review:
- Explain your initial impression of the organization based upon your initial review of their corporate website.
- Analyze their Vision, Mission and Goals in reference to the company’s competitive strategy, branding and messaging
- Analyze the company’s strategic approach to globalization and their approach to competition, sustainability, CSR, marketing, analysis (external, internal, industry), and cross border issues
- Examine the company’s financials included in their most recent annual report and review the profit margin statement from the CEO. What conclusions can you draw from their financial statements?
- Evaluate the firm’s Corporate Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Policy. What expectations are presented in the policy? Explain the tangibility of the company’s policies
- Include an organizational assessment using SWOT or Porter’s Five Forces
- Explain the company’s capacity to be able to fulfill strategic missions while increasing profit margin
- Include an Introduction and Summary statement in your review.