Write a four to five (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Explain your method of attack and operation within reasonable parameters of the law.
- Discuss specific malware, social engineer, or any other type of attacks you would deploy to achieve your desired goals.
- Assess the hurdles you expect and how you plan to overcome them.
- Determine how you would remain anonymous without blowing your cover.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the essentials of Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol (TCP / IP) behavior and applications used in IP networking.
- Explain the concepts of network security and associated ethical issues in addressing exploits.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in network security design.
- Write clearly and concisely about Advanced Network Security Design topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.