Create a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet with the two variables from your learning team’s data set (see qnt561- assignment help attachment).
Analyze the data with Microsoft® Excel® or other statistical tool(s), including:
- Descriptive stats for each numeric variable
- Histogram for each numeric variable
- Bar chart for each attribute (non numeric) variable
- Scatter plot if the data contains two numeric variables
Determine the appropriate descriptive statistics.
- For normally distributed data use the mean and standard deviation.
- For significantly skewed data use the median and quarterfinal ra