Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page term paper that can help the university achieve its objective. The paper must address the following topics:
- Describe the following:
- The purpose and goals of the mobile self-service.
- The target audience.
- The audience needs and wants.
- The resources that will be required to achieve the desired output.
- Design Strategy
- Describe each of the following.
- The design of the Website for mobile devices.
- The interfaces that are applicable to the mobile devices.
- Design each of the following using Microsoft Visio or any open source wireframing or mockup tool. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- The http://icampus.strayer.edu home page for a mobile device.
- The self-service Web page to enroll in your courses using mobile device.
- Write a proposal to the University including the following:
- The prototypes that could be created.
- The type of usability testing to use in determining the design that will provide the best user experience.
- The type of evaluation methods to use in determining the design that will provide the best user experience.
- Provide details of how the mobile self-service will be implemented on the various mobile devices. Note: Keep in mind that the university already provides a self-service Website for non-mobile students.
- Maintenance and Growth
- Elaborate on the guidelines for how the self-service Website can be kept current as newer mobile devices are being introduced at a rapid rate.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the differences in developing user interfaces for different application environments.
- Compare and contrast the different types of interactive environments.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human-computer interaction.
- Write clearly and concisely about human-computer interaction topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.